Our Lady of Victory Catholic School
Current Student Re-Enrollment
In order to prepare for the upcoming school year, the OLVCS administration asks that parents/guardians complete the re-enrollment process for each of their children who will be continuing at Our Lady of Victory Catholic School (Grades 1-8). We are hoping you can re-enroll by March 1st, 2024. To re-enroll your child/children for the 2024 - 2025 school year, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in the SchoolAdmin Parent Portal
2. Select your student to begin the re-enrollment process.
3. Be sure to complete all your student(s)'s checklist items, including the tuition contract and all online forms.
4. Submit hard copy, grade-specific forms (e.g. physical forms) directly to the school office as soon as possible.
5. If your family is interested in receiving need-based tuition support, you must complete the online STS application. More information about this application, including the due date, can be found at https://www.olvcatholicschool.org/Page/1276
Do you have a student who will be entering OLVCS Kindergarten in the Fall 2024? Then please complete the initial registration process for this child, not "re-enrollment." This includes children who are currently attending OLV Preschool, other preschools, or learning at home.
Please contact the school office with any questions regarding re-enrollment and/or initial registration.