Current Student Re-Enrollment
In order to prepare for the upcoming school year, the OLVCS administration asks that parents/guardians complete the re-enrollment process for each of their children who will be continuing at Our Lady of Victory Catholic School (Grades 1-8).
To re-enroll your student for the 2020-2021 school year, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in the SchoolAdmin Parent Portal
2. Select your student to begin the re-enrollment process.
3. Be sure to complete all your student(s)'s checklist items by April 30, 2020, including the contract and all online forms.
4. Please submit hard copy, grade-specific forms (e.g. physical forms) directly to the school office as soon as possible.
5. If you family is interested in receiving need-based tuition support, you must complete the online STS application. More information about this application can be found at www.olvcatholicschool.org/tuition. The deadline for this application has been extended to May 15, 2020.
NOTE: Parents of children entering Kindergarten (including children who are currently attending OLV Preschool) must complete the initial registration process for their child, not "re-enrollment."
Please contact the OLVCS Registrar with any questions regarding re-enrollment and/or initial registration.