Reasons to Choose OLV Preschool
- Follows PA State Guidelines to encourage development/growth in all areas.
- A school that is designed in a traditional preschool setting with separate bright and cheerful rooms for children to learn and explore.
- Teachers that use up-to-date technology to stay current in teaching methods and enhance the learning environment.
- A curriculum that is strengthened and supported by in-house speakers, field trips, service projects and parental participation.
- Regular visits to the Kindergarten meet and greets, library time and gym use.
- Our Extended School Day Program runs from 7:30AM - 5:30PM, Monday to Friday.
- This program allows parents to extend their child's school day to fit their schedule by allowing for before and after-school care. Parents may use this program on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Located across from Holmes-Foster Park on Westerly Parkway, with ample parking for pick-up and drop-off.
- Securely locked facility.
- A messy room where kids can explore the water and rice tables or try out their artistic abilities with crafts, paints and a wood working bench.
- Activities which engage all the senses.
- Outdoor play areas, including an enclosed playground and children's planting and butterfly gardens, and a Science Center.