Our Lady of Victory Catholic School
The School Improvements Project is a continuation of the Our Lady of Victory Catholic Church's Capital Campaign and Improvements which started in 2012. Monetary contributions are currently being accepted for this effort to upgrade our school building.
Below is a brief summary of the School Improvements Project. Work is expected to be completed by the 2019-20 school year.
Use the links to view more details about each topic. The School Improvements Project brochure also summarizes this information.
- Significant improvements to our school kitchen
- Creating a new, dedicated student cafeteria seating area
- Installation of air conditioning throughout the school
- Creating new locker rooms in the gymnasium
- Upgrades to gymnasium and stage area
- Further improvements to our school's security system
Artist's Rendering of Upgraded School Facilities
The total cost for the completion of the renovations as part of the School Improvements Project is estimated to be $1,504,300.
This cost covers reconditioning, remodeling, and upgrading the building, as well as new equiment and furnishings.
Monetary contributions are now being accepted for this critical project. One time donations, as well as pledges for contributions to be given over the course of up to 3 years are welcome. Contributions in the form of appreciated stocks and transfers from eligible IRA's may also be made. All donations are tax-deductible.