Important Information about Remote Instruction
We made it through our first week of online/remote learning. We are learning many things including how to create a routine to get our work done. Here are a couple reminders specifically about Math.
- We are continuing to set goals and practice ixl with a reflection each chapter.
- View any PowerPoint Presentations and videos (remember I can see how many people watch the videos I create and how long they watch them for).
- Complete the practice -- either in the book or sometimes in a Google Forms "Quiz" -- which is actually only graded for completion.
- Complete assignments on time. I will give you feedback on any assignment your turn in.
- Quizzes and tests are starting this week!
Current Chapter:Chapter 10 - CirclesUpcoming Quiz and Tests:
Click the 8th Grade Homework Page Link to see the homework assignments for the week. As a reminder, I may periodically modify assignments as the week progresses if needed.
Worksheets and Supplemental Materials:
Videos from Chapter: