7 Course 2
Important Information about Remote Instruction
We made it through our first week of online/remote learning. We are learning many things including how to create a routine to get our work done. Here are a couple reminders specifically about Math.
Chapter 7 - Geometric Figures
- We are continuing to complete 30 minutes of Math ixl practice during the week (from Monday - Sunday).
- View any PowerPoint Presentations and videos (remember I can see how many people watch the videos I create and how long they watch them for).
- Complete the practice -- either in the book or sometimes in a Google Forms "Quiz" -- which is actually only graded for completion.
- Assignments are graded for completion -- showing work, completing all problems assigned, and turning them in by the date I set. As long as you do those you will earn the points. I will give you feedback on any assignment your turn in.
- Quizzes and tests are starting this week, and will be graded for accuracy!
Upcoming Quiz and Tests:
- Chapter 7 Test online on Tuesday, March 31
Click the 7th Grade Homework Page Link to see the homework assignments for the week. As a reminder, I may periodically modify assignments as the week progresses if needed.
IXL.com Practice: W.1 - W.22 and X.1 - X.18
30 minutes every week (Mnoday - Sunday).