Our Lady of Victory Catholic School
New Student Enrollment
(Kindergarten - Grade 8)
Steps for Enrolling a New Student at OLVCS
Below are the steps for enrolling your child/children as a New Student for Kindergarten through Grade 8:
1. Review the OLVCS student registration requirements.
3. Pay the application fee, as listed in the table below. You may pay online (via the SchoolAdmin system) with a debit or credit card, or mail in a check to the school office.
4. Once the online application has been submitted and the fee is paid (if applicable), the Registrar will contact you about submitting additional information. In most cases you will be able to submit this information online via the SchoolAdmin system.
5. If you are enrolling your child in Grades 1-8, the principal may request an interview with you and your child. The Registrar will contact you about arranging for this.
5. Families that wish to apply for income-based tuition assistance must complete the FACTS online application. For more information, see the Tuition Assistance webpage.
If you have any questions or problems navigating the registration process, please contact the Registrar.